The main objective of this course is to enhance the training participant’s career as a Mobile Test Engineer. Our training will have continuous live project demos by our experienced trainer throughout the duration. The demand is tremendous. This training will not only help to work with QA professionals to improve their skills in testing but also will help them get better jobs. At present this is the best time forever to look for the right job in software testing, especially if you are interested and looking at the mobile application testing field.
Anyone new to testing on mobile devices whether they are new to testing, or experienced testers making the shift.
Features of Our Training Outcomes:
- Important features of mobile devices, and how to test them
- How to integrate mobile testing in the overall testing process?
- How to use the complexity of mobile devices to your advantage when testing
- Web application testing on mobile devices
- Specific hands-on approaches and techniques that can be directly applied to real, live projects
- What are the challenges mobile technologies pose to software QA and testing?
- How is it possible to automate mobile application testing?
- What are the main types of tools, their advantages and disadvantages?
Our Course Contents:
- Overview of Mobile phone architecture
- Overview Mobile OS and Platforms and Types of Mobile Application
- Mobile Web Testing Guidelines and Approach
- Android Device Fragmentation
- Choosing devices for Testing
- Android Environment Set Up
- Installing Android App
- Android Market (Play Store) SubmissionProcess
- Generations of Apple devices
- Installing Apple Apps
- What is UDID, Importance of Provisioning Profile,UDID Finders
- Apple Submission Process
- Network Related Testing, Battery Consumption Testing and Interruption Testing
- Verifying Memory usage by app
- Testing on different types of devices
- Creating test cases on android app
- Different Mobile Automation Tools
Our Mobile Apps Testing Course Syllabus:
Module 1: Introduction to Mobile Device Testing
Module 2: Mobile Application Testing Strategy and Challenges
Module 3:Android Mobile Basics and Set up emulator
Module 4: Working with Android Testing
Module 5: Android and iPhone Testing
Module 6: Mobile Application Testing Execution with emulators
Module 7: Mobile Application Testing Execution with emulators
Module 8: Mobile Application Automation Testing- Selenium
Our mobile apps testing training includes these 8 modules and 60 advanced topics will be divided separately for each module. Come and attend a free demo before joining us. For more details about our training just fill our contact form we will get back to you shortly…!!!!